Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
I think you're severely underestimating ingenuity. I said inconvenience them. Genoveva can muscle her way all she wants, but if she kills a Numeros or one of my fraccion, there may be consequences from Von Geister. Seeing as though being caught killing is against the laws of Las Noches.
The key word is may though. To use an example from the last game, the Primera murdered a non-Numeros in cold-blood, even admitted to it, and received no punishment for it whatsoever. Now, that was the last game and has little bearing on this one, but it's an example to keep in mind. To semi-quote Draken from a while back, an Espada should respect the laws of another Espada's sector because they are applicable, even if not entirely. Would Genoveva be punished for killing a Numeros? Well...probably not. They are Numeros (and she wouldn't kill one anyway). For a Fraccion? Probably a token punishment unless the event snowballed into something bigger when something approaching an actual punishment might be doled out. This is speculation mind you, but it's how I interpreted what Draken said.

A gran rey cero would do a bit more than annoy them, I'd hope. If a bala can leave severe burn scars, then a gran rey cero should do a bit more than annoy.
Uh..Riccaru, it caused bad burns because you said that Sereg's hierro isn't particularly strong (cept when he focuses it) and instead went towards regeneration. Which meant, to me, he'd have taken more damage from the bala but it'd heal instead of leaving a permanent scar. Was I wrong in this assumption?

You also underestimate Sereg's willingness to undermine Genoveva.
"Ah don't."

And it's fine that Sereg is willing to try and put that into action..but he needs to be smart about it. Just like if any other Espada wanted to undermine another Espada, they can't be blatant about it or bad stuff will likely start to happen to them.

@Inu: When is Pico going to be waking up?