Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
First, vandalism on something he owns? That makes sense. He wanted a sunroof!
Uh...dude. Unless totally blocked, the Gran Ray would probably bow a hole in the roof.

Second, gran rey cero =/= sneaky. At all. It's on the same level of sneaky as what Genoveva did to Pico. So no problem.
You misunderstood what I typed. I meant that, due to your talk of being willing to casually use a Gran Ray against any and all of the other Espada, I didn't really trust what your "sneaky plot" was.

Third, It means they're in the way of Genoveva beating Sereg to death? You know, standing between them?
...And she's only going to be beating him to death if he's already provoked her into doing so. Well, probably. Most likely.

Or she could just use Caja Negacion on all of them.

Fourth, attacking the other Espada is not against the laws. Killing is. If unprovoked attacks were illegal, then Genoveva should have been scolded for blasting Sereg. Sereg should have been for trying to hit Edward as well.
Fine. Then all the other Espada attack and cripple (but not kill!) all of Sereg's subordinates, and proceed to non-lethally tear off his arms and gouge out his eyes. There, he's still alive, but they attacked him.

Again, seriously, just sit back and let this be a big tournament fight, without trying to piss in the cheerios of all the other Espada in some way or another.