Quote Originally Posted by Kumo View Post
A resounding 'clap' echoed through the halls with a light elvish chuckle. Hodari, in his elf guise, stepped out of the light into the shadows, revealing himself.

He clapped again. "That was quite... interesting, madame arbiter." He grinned wickedly. "And well deserved of one who has lost their mind, i suppose." Hodari crossed his arms. "You are not at all what i expected when we poured our beings into the forge, i must admit. You are far, far better."

He stepped forward, and his being faded. He stopped as he noticed this, then took a step back and scratched his long black hair with one hand. "You might want to give your guards something to see gods with - oh, and the one on the left is getting lonely, apparently."

((Yes, there is a reason he came from the depths of space to speak with the arbiter. Three reasons, actually, one of which is ooc))
[[I am not sure I understood you correctly, please say if you meant something different ]]

Thank you, and I presume you are Hodari? Greetings. Be warned, I am not able to do that to a god at full power, for he was weakened by greed, although he made a very good test of my powers. I think he will be a good force in the universe now, which is a un-expected outcome. Those guards are not possessed by me, although I think... Heretic, is it?- Created them to help defend this place. Ah, what do you mean by lonely? I do not think that these creations have thoughts, though I may be wrong. Also, I thank you for these Heretic. From my limited god sense, I think that you will be a positive force on the universe, or at least a happy one. After pausing for a moment, she turns back to Hodari "I sense through your physical posture that you have more too say, as you would not come here to tell me that one of the guards is lonely. Speak up, I always have time for a god."