1. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Several Silly Sealions Stuffed Seaweed Southward Swiftly (Or, Random Banter #143)

Mmmblgrmbl... Dad shut down computer after I left it for him to check his mail, with my half-finished post on it. Well, well, reconstruction-time I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    I've given up on exam nervousness, simply because I know I'll have done one thing not as well as I liked, possibly more. So no point in worrying before, I'll do the worrying and crying after I get the results.
    I never worry about my exams and grades. I know that I'll pass most of them with a really good grade, without even studying especially much. I've come to the conclusion that worrying about my grades is a huge waste of valuable time (which I use to do nothing useful at all), since it'll work out in the end anyway.

Actually, I've reached the conclusion that worrying about anything at all is a huge waste of time, so I've simply stopped doing it. Also, I'm disproportionally happy all the time. I guess the song "Don't worry, be happy" was written for me - before I was born.

EDIT: Forgot to say "Congratulations!" to you Curly, so I'll do it now. Congratulations, Curly!
    Last edited by Teddy; 2010-07-15 at 11:06 AM.
    Clouddreamer Teddy by me, high above the world, far beyond its matters...

Spoiler: Banner by Vrythas
    Show