View Single Post

Thread: Godhood IC

1. - Top - End - #380
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Godhood IC

The Magnificent Hall of Gods of the Great

When twitter flies in, all he sees is Seln (? I am assuming he is still there..) sitting at the table, eating some fungus. Strange.

The Cold House

When Nova sends off twitter again, the arbiter appears. She walks out of a nearby house of powerful merchants, as they waved goodbye to her as if they were stunned, and she grows back to the size of gods as she walks forward.

"Tsk tsk tsk. I find this quite sad, yet a little entertaining. I was so lucky to able witness this... madness. Found a very good seat though." She smiles to the merchants, and waves her hand too wipe them of all memories of her and the other gods (If you don't want to be seen by mortals, you can make it so without any acts, unless they are looking for you...) She turns to Ka'lexx, and makes to extend her hand, but thinks better of it. "We haven't seem to have met. I am The Arbiter, and am responsible for the law in this seemingly warlike place. I welcome you to this universe. Now that formalities are over, we must get on to this gruesome, yet quite interesting, task. First, I must compile a list of charges:

Hodari:
    Break of Sacred Rule 2, for damaging your palace (It looks looked quite wonderful by the way), for killing one of your creations, and trying to wipe your data on certain subjects.
    Break of Sacred Rule 5, for he refused to leave.

Nova and Tentacled Thing, if you are involved with this:
    Break of Sacred Rule 2, for you are harboring (or were in the kobolds and Hodrans case), fugitives even though they and their divine leaders wished them back.
    And maybe Breaking the Sacred Rule 1, for damaging Hodari. This was not a break though, more of a scrape against the law, for he was breaking laws himself, and that is why you shot at him.

As I can not attack you outright for breaking the law, although it would be befitting for one such as myself, I must ask why you have broken these laws. Although, if it is long, I suggest you save it for the trial at the Great Hall, as there will be one, once I find and catch Hodari. Oh, and you shouldn't have to ask how I knew about this, for I have my sources."
    As she says that, her hand in her mechanical pocket clutches the Headband of Mortal Senses, and thanks Heretic silently. Wonders were he went...

She stands before the gods, fiddling with a stray gear.
    Last edited by Sir; 2010-07-15 at 11:26 PM.
    The Coolest Villan Ever!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    "By jove, I quite believe this example of a pious warrior-priest will soon face the velocity of my greatclub in short order."