Quote Originally Posted by Byrnbot08 View Post
I see alot of "I must headshot him" mentality about on lots of public servers. Waste of time and bullets. Charge your shots if possible, go for bodyshots on wounded/engaged/light targets. Waste of time to go for a fully charged headshot on Medic or Scout. If you have a charged shot, go for the body shot.
Thing is, I feel I'm not actually playing well unless I'm getting those headshots. I agree, on scouts or medics, the body shot is generally more practical since they're a lot faster, but almost every other class should be a headshot. Heavies should only be headshots because of their health.

My attitude might also stem from the fact that I'm a very snapshot sniper. I'll only sit and charge if I need to take out an overhealed class, soldiers I'll only charge for the second I need, heavies I take out medic then do a slight charged shot then a non charged one. I can't sit there and aim at someones head waiting for it to charge or I lose the shot, always. If I'm consciously aiming I can't hit. I'm a bit weird like that (:

However, I won't say I'm an expert on the class, or even good at it...So don't pay attention to what I'm saying :)