Possibly. If you wanted to enter all the tables... Which would be a massive job in itself, even assuming you scanned and OCR'd the tables. (Don't even get me started on typing them in by hand; I did that ONCE, in the early days on my mates old BBC (I think; that or something similar) computer. Never again!

You might manage margianlly more easily if you have RM on their official PDFs, since it might be slightly easier to copy/paste the tables. (I don't; all my stuff is hard copy and up to 20 years old (plus)). It's just not a job I'd want to undertake, myself. (And I say that as someone who had painstaking typed out a master spell list and feat list for 3.5, covering all the books we have!)

(Also, as DM, you lose the ability to adjust behind the screen to not kill (as much) the characters. Which is no problem is you use something like Fate Points (I do nowadays). You do tend to have to do one or the other (unless you have access to shed-loads of magical or technological healing) or you do have a fairly high mortality rate if you're not careful. Depends on what sort of lethality of game you run, but that's a topic for a different thread.)