Quote Originally Posted by Syka View Post
Aww. Well, at least that's two good things (giving a pretty, non-single girl a compliment in the form of a date-request and finding another pretty girl) as opposed to a bad thing (rejected). Not that rejection is bad, in and of itself (although it sucks), just that getting flat out turned down was the "worst case scenario".
Yeah, she was awesome about it. Afterwords I was like "That figures, you see, you are so awesome you had to be taken!" and she just laughed it off like the total joke it was.

Also I'm still going to keep going and having her choose my burgers. This time it was a burger with chipotle mayo, pepper jack, and a big 'ol grilled jalapeno on top. Deeee-licious. Probably in a couple weeks I'll have lunch with another friend there, since I'm trying to spread the word (I firmly believe in spreading the word of good local businesses) of how damn tasty those burgers are.

Good luck with the redhead.
Man... I hope to have it. All I know about her is a) she is tremendously gorgeous and b) the first thing I heard her say was an Airplane! reference (don't call me Shirley). And you know what? Since meeting new people and finding more about them is part of the reason I love life, I'm ok with that.

In other, slightly interesting and complicating news, I now have Meagan's address. I love my friend E. She didn't even question it, just huned it down for me and gave it to me.

It makes everything I do in the dating front a bit more... complicated... for the next couple of weeks, but it will be very nice to get that letter away.