1. - Top - End - #60
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Relationship Woes and Advice: A Sleepless Fortnight

Holy crap....

If a date could go completely 100% perfect, this one just did. She came over, showed up early, and we sat and chatted a ton while the ribs continued to bake in the oven. We sampled the irish guiness, and the american guiness, and I must say, I personally think it tastes different. Irish guiness was smoother, but more mild. American guiness was more bitter. Still, it was fun to be all beer-snobby about it with her and talk about all the tastes and whatnot. Then dinner almost finished, so we made a salad quick and ate that while the ribs broiled. That finished quick and I pulled the ribs out and put them on a nice serving tray while we finished our salads and I opened a bottle of Pinot Noir. The ribs were DELICIOUS, and so tender you could pull it off the bone with a fork. We devoured most of it, but I still ended up with some leftover to take to work tomorrow for lunch. Then we made Kaiserschmarrn with applesause, something she had never ever had before. It was kinda fun to make it together, and we even had to work together to figure out how much 200 mL is in american cups, since the packaging is all written in german. After we got it made and divided up and slathered in applesause, she started asking about the Dominion game I had sitting on the floor in my living room. I told her it was easy to learn and a ton of fun, if she wanted to learn, so we sat and ate Kaiserschmarrn while I tought her how to play. It was a blast. She caught on quickly, and even beat me the first game. The second I completely kicked her butt, like, 45 to 8. The third, now that she had the hang of the game, ended up really close. I could have ended it with a tie, but I had enough extra money and buys to beat her by 1 single point. It was ok, though, since I got my victory kiss.

It was pretty much perfect. Everything went amazingly. I'm seeing her again on Friday for a big bonfire with a big group of our friends, which should be fun, I'm helping her move on Monday or Tuesday, and we have plans to go hiking on Mt. Catherine the Sunday after this one with friends. I'm totally geeked about this girl, and she seems totally geeked about me. The last girl I was with, I felt a lot of bad feelings between us because she wasn't very smart and often asked me lots of dumb questions over and over again, refusing to think for herself. This girl is amazingly smart, beautiful, has a great job and a great education, is actually my own age (I've been dating mostly older girls lately...they are at different stages in life!), is beautiful, and smiles a lot.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Keld Denar; 2010-07-22 at 01:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    AILHAY THULUCAY! AILHAY THULUCAY! AILHAY THULUCAY!