View Single Post

Thread: Progeny of the Overlord IC

1. - Top - End - #188
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Default Re: Progeny of the Overlord IC

"True. I'd rather not lock ourselves into a corner if we don't have to.. but the cave is a good starting point. My Alarm spell covers a twenty-foot radius from its center point, and should last roughly ten hours. I don't have it prepared today specifically, but my connection with my scythe will let me cast one spell regardless of preparation. It would set off an alarm any time something the size of a cat or larger passes through the area, either aloud so everyone could hear it, or a mental blip that would wake me up, so I could wake you all without letting on that we're here. So, easily large enough to cover the cave's entrance and then some. You're right, though, in that an ambush from outside the cave would leave us in a better position, if this 'Mother' turns out to be stronger than we expected. And yes, I'd want to see the webs removed as well, I would find it easier to concentrate and prepare spells if I felt a little more comfortable there."

While he explains the rough details of his spell to K'Chat'Ka, he turns over his prepared spells in his mind, finding few that would be of direct help in this situation. Casting that thought aside, he scans the outside area of the cave, in an attempt to get some idea of any good ambush points where they could wait for their targets to arrive.
    Last edited by Quietus; 2010-07-26 at 10:50 AM.
    Pokemon friend code : 3067-5701-8746

Trade list can be found on my Giant League wiki page, all pokemon are kept in stock with 5 IVs, most with egg moves, some bred for Hidden Powers. Currently at 55 in stock and counting.

Padherders for my phone and my tablet!