View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] AMEN 32: Srs Bzns

1. - Top - End - #277
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] AMEN 32: Srs Bzns

Office

The Doctor, hearing Gordon, wills the plagues to cease, and the pseudo-magical aura surrounding him disappears.

Some of Jack's boils pop, starting to destroy his arm. Again.

Jack squints through the pain and chuckles. "So we're doing this that way, then, Doctor?" Seems Jack obviously didn't have time to come up with a counter-plan. So he goes along.

"Fine. You are released from our first Pact, once you heal this man to the absolute best of your ability. Though I hope you should reconsider joining AMEN. Work for Gordon here full-time."

The Doctor moves towards Gordon, still smiling slightly. "With you here? That's rather difficult to consider. In case you haven't guessed, you're not exactly popular with some of Them, Jack. Not with me, either."

Jack shakes out his disgusting, diseased limb as Adrian attempts to bandage Gordon. And maybe pump in some mending psuedo-magic whilst he's at it. If there's other types of injuries besides lascerations/punctures, the good Doctor will fix them up as best he can too. His kit is fairly extensive. Removal of embedded projectiles may also be possible, with some work.

The Doctor likes to talk whilst he works, so he speaks with Gordon. Without averting his eyes from the bandaging, of course. "How the hell did you get beat up this bad, my friend?"
    Last edited by Murkus; 2010-08-06 at 10:21 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters