1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default [ElmITP]A Nightmare on Elm Street ITP OOC (It's back!)

A description brought to you by the original creator, X2:

Quote Originally Posted by X2 View Post
    Welcome to Elm StreetITP! A free-form roleplaying experience based on the Nightmare on Elm Street series (particularly part 3).

It's 1999 and once again, sleepy suburban town of Springwood is revisited by the abhorred Freddy Krueger, stalking the most recent batch who have entered the town since his last appearance. The adults all want to sweep Freddy under the rug, close their eyes and hope he goes away but as more kids drop like flies a small group of them band together.

This group, called the Dream Champions battle an increasingly powerful Krueger in his own realm using their vast array of Dream powers. But Freddy is a crafty guy... perhaps even the Dream Champions aren't immune!

Rules:
    1. No godmodding, of other PCs or Freddy (controlled by me for the time being)
    2. Remember to include if your character is awake or asleep at the top of a post
    3. Be sure you have an approved character posted on the above thread
    4. Respect other players, your chracters are allowed to disrespect other characters in-game but in the real world, try to keep it civil
    5. Don't fall asleep!
    Thank you. Ok, so, for making a character... Um... Let's see

Name
    Equipment
    Appearance
    Dream Power
    Skills
    Other
    I'll use my old character (also the one I will use in this one) as an example. Once I get there.
    Last edited by Viera Champion; 2010-08-12 at 05:55 PM.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf