Her face fell slightly as Ossler asked the question, as if to show that she had no pride in her actions. "I have my ways. I just... REALLY don't like talking about it after the fact." She stated, forcing a grimace.

She brightened instantly upon seeing Sheron. Mercury did her best imitation of a formal, respectful tone. "A pleasure to meet you, Sheron. My name is Mercury. There's no need to thank me for the assistance, I always loved a good brawl. I was just informing your comrade that I managed to squeeze some information out of a surviving vampire about the location of their base- one mile into the forest northwest of here.

"I admit I can't prove the validity of this information, but I've always managed to be persuasive. Plus, having been left behind, she wanted payback on the ones that abandoned her. It couldn't hurt to investigate, right?" She paused for a moment, considering Sheron's offer. "I've always been a free spirit and a drifter, so I don't think I could hold a permanent post. If you wouldn't mind me tagging along, I'll gladly help you out when I can."

She noticed the Wyvern Rider approach her and the others, and flashed her trademark smile. "Good to see you again. The name's Mercury. I'm hoping that I'll be traveling with you for a while, so I can get the chance to hunt down the ones that stole my Vulnerary and your Elixir."