View Single Post

Thread: [BitP:R] Mortal World

1. - Top - End - #1083
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Mortal World

[Erima] Class 1-2
    [A certain scarf]

Mnn-I guess so. Erima agreed about the adventure. She seemed a little distracted, maybe by the gentle stroking. Perhaps it is a little like being patted on the head. Of Takara's next question she responded.
    I don't mind. As long as you bring me to all of the classes and ceremony. That way I can still hear things. And I will keep you warm and stylish.

Being treated like a scarf, but still lovingly held, of course a scarf has desires of stylish appearance as well.
    Silently Erima hoped that Takara wouldn't get in more trouble for having a scarf on.

Takara. She said again.
    From now on we should put my jersey in your bag, just in case.

~*~

Ceremony
    [Gym]

All of the students were gathered and seated in their proper class. Uniforms arranged neatly and ordered, and the appearance of good students. The teachers also in order in their suits as prepared for the ceremony. And the school song was sung, though for the first year students, this was their first time. And it was emotional - here they are now High School students. For their 3 years now they have a chance for blossoming.

Then the principal gave her opening speech, and the students sat in silence. And the address by the Vice Principal and then Student President.

And then the first year students stood and bowed to thank the principal and teachers. And then they turned to the second and third year students to bow to them and thank them.

And at last everyone sang the entrance song and announcements were made about club events. Then the brass band played again, and the third year students left, and second year students and third year students. Back to their classrooms for homeroom announcements and then lunch.

Such is the beginning of a new year of High School.
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2010-08-13 at 06:36 AM.
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m