Quote Originally Posted by Oslecamo View Post
Cleric spells. Plenty of combat potential there. And weren't you just saying for me to don't do optimizing for players? Well there you have it, let the player pick his own combat buffs!
Hah. Hah.

Optimizing is making choices. Powergaming is taking the strongest choices. Ignoring the scribe scroll all togheter would be non-optimization, and I've never seen anyone do it.
Alright, well, this is turning into a tangent, so let's just drop it.

Like pointed out, unless otherwise noticed free actions can still only be performed in your own turn.

Plus stupefying gaze is a gaze attack. It demands line of sight. I've put a line clarifying it since it seems like you missed it.
No, I know that... *sigh*
Nevermind.

Both Random_Person and Vael aproved it in recruitment threads going just right now, and they both have been denying plenty of stuff they consider overpowered.
Sooooo? I've made recruitment threads too, y'know.

Well extract seems fine now. You still have the 4 tentacles with full strenght bonus at 1st level tough.
...No I don't. >.>

Hmm. Okay then... let's make a compromise: Let's give the ghaele full BAB, and a few strength bonuses, and all the other good stuff. And fullcasting, using the cleric's spell list for a sorcerer's spellcasting. Sound good?