View Single Post

Thread: [WFRP] The Hour After Midnight (II)

1. - Top - End - #382
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Hour After Midnight (II)

Don't want a skirt. I want someone to believe me. She said softly to him, She's controlling you. Otherwise... you hit me on your own... And then I would have to kill you.
    Pieter blinked.

"Ah, uh. Possibly," he said cautiously. "Now that you mention it... It was the first time I hit a girl, you know. I'm sure I wasn't in my normal state."

Maybe she was joking, but Pieter would rather not take a chance.

[hr]

To Lothar:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Pieter smiled. "Thank you. Glad to see there's still a sensible person in this little group. We won't get anywhere if we're always working behind each other's back."

And yes, I'm aware of the hypocrisy of talking in secret about trying to work in team.

[hr]

Later

The evening was still young: it was winter and the sun set early. Pieter was sure there was more they could do today.

"Hey... Has any of you seen one of the Society's new pamphlets, or have they already been taken down?"

I'd sure look stupid if I berated them about it without even knowing what it's about.
    Last edited by -Sentinel-; 2010-08-21 at 07:43 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:
    Voyages of the Ghostlight (Risus)

Playing:
    The Bloody Crown (WFRP) as Elsabeth Holt, rogue pyromancer and court wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoner View Post
    Oh wow. I will never again underestimate [our characters'] ability to turn friendly conversation into a possible life or death situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
    Ludo has a crowbar, if that helps.