OK, let's look at this shall we?:

-You and The Fiery Tower first claimed that I made a sacrifice play because I knew the masons.
-Logically, if that were the truth, that would mean I know the wolf killer - R2D2
-If that were true, then why would R2D2 even attack me in the first place? I could have directed him to kill some other villager completely not related to this whole claim and bring the wolves one trooper close to victory.
- I did indeed have the barrier sphere last night. That was why I announced my list publicly - so I could draw the kill my way knowing I was protected. If that wasn't the case, I'd just PM someone else about the list and asked them to post it since chances are I'll most likely PM a villager having already scried 2 wolves and The Fiery Tower having revealed himself as a wolf.
- Why do you think I chose not to reveal my scry result until day officially starts? Because I knew I wasn't going to die tonight with my barrier sphere. Otherwise I'd have evened the playing field by revealing my scry then like The Fiery Tower since he broke protocol first.
-I scried Cake as a stormtrooper. There's no point in hiding this since we need to avoid killing our own at all costs once I'm dead and this fully clears him.

I point at The Fiery Tower just in case he's actually R2D2 since we need to get rid of the wolf sniper in order to win this.