You've killed 5 of 7 needed already for the win so your side only needs two more kills for the win. It doesn't matter if you're exposed. Your team's perectly happy to kill me during the night, let you die during the day and then kill one more during tonight for the win. I think the only reason you even tried to claim seer is because you were so close to the win and decided it was worth the risk to end it earlier but it has now backfired.

If I was Luke and I knew R2D2, I wouldn't be staging kills, I'd tell them to kill you during the night, get myself lynched during the day and let R2D2 notch up the final kill needed for victory after I get lynched.

Basically:
The Fiery Tower = Luke or if we're lucky, R2D2.
Trixie = Chewbacca
Fleeing Coward = Vader
The Cake = Stormtrooper

Stormtroopers, if I got our numbers right, our only chance of victory is to either lynch 2 wolves in 2 days and shoot the third with the sniper rifle tonight or we need to lynch R2D2 today or tomorrow so they can't win by purely doing 2 night kills.
Either way, your best option is to lynch The Fiery Tower today since there's still a chance that he may be R2D2 although it's pretty likely he's Luke.