Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
Sigh. Stormtroopers, let's just tell you this: Murska's and FC's drive to lynch TFT will lead to your loss.

If you don't believe me and TFT, please don't point at TFT. Point at me. I'm expendable, TFT is not. If we're rebels, it would make double sense, too - because then I'd have to be Chewbacca, and once rebel baner is dead, the Imperial killer will quickly off the remaining rebels.

But really, FC and Murska try to push for rebel victory by offing Vader, then confusing people for that one last lynch that will give them required 7/7. Empire can still deny them this, simply by checking which "seer" is telling the truth, and sadly, I'm the easiest way to check. Would I tell you this if I were rebel? I think not.
You sure are desperate Trixie if you're going to spin easily disproved lies. Our killed is already dead we don't have a night kill or this would be alot simpler. What we need to do now is find your side's killer so we have a chance of victory and I'm beginning to think that The Fiery Tower may very well be R2D2 if you're that desperate to save him.

Lynch The Fiery Tower, killing their baner would do little for us since we don't have a sniper and from last night, it looks like we don't have a sniper rifle either