Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward View Post
Well, as a whole, we're the villager team so us villagers.

Stop trying to twist my words.
[shrug] there's nothing to twist. You're obviously trying too hard, and failing heavily. The number of your little mistakes clearly points where your true allegiance lies.

Have you ever heard of something called sleep? I'm not going to be awake past midnight to see your posts when I have lectures at 8am in the morning. Why would I push against the change when it helps us?
Yes, and somehow, TLM changed it back shortly after you got back. Even if an attempt to change it would not clearly show where my loyalties lie, the above alone would be sufficient to show yours.

Huh, at least it gave you guys a little heart shock when you realized your little sacrifice of non-contributing wolf wasn't so brilliant after all.

More than likely you're the one who suddenly pushed against the change when TheLaughingMan actually accepted it. Just another stunt gone wrong for you is what I see.
Are you nuts? No sane narrator would accept a player's proposition then agree to the same player to change it secretly back to what it was. It would be a violation of GM's neutrality, as it would clear that player by giving him an unfair advantage.

I find that part insulting both to TLM and to me, as fellow GM. Give it up, you're not fooling anyone anymore. The only one who could have asked for it is you.