Quote Originally Posted by Owrtho View Post
A thought, but how would an ability (likely around level 19) be that would allow the ozodrin to move itself, or just shifting features to images of itself as if they were a part of itself (images being things like current illusions of it, or scrying as opposed to pictures unless they are magical in nature allowing them to show what something currently is doing). By necessity the ozodrin would be able to sense such images when they occurred.

Owrtho
Personally, i don't like this idea. A class should not require you to multiclass or need assistance from another class to use an ability of theirs (unless it is a PrC and it uses abilities from a prerequisite class). So if you give them this ability, you should also give them the ability to create those illusions themselves. Here's my idea for that ability:
(flesh augment)
HTML Code:
<i>Molting skin:</i>
Additional cost 15
Required level 18: This form of flesh only fits very loosely. As a result, it does not count for purposes of gaining extra AC from multiple skins. However, the skin can be easily separated from you as a move action.Seeing this happen is a slightly disturbing process, and thus all who witness it must make a will save (DC to be determined) or be shaken for 3 rounds. This produces what appears to be a clone of you, but is really a hollow shell. Since it has no structure, it is by default one size category smaller than you and crumples to dust the first time it is damaged. Using engorged flesh or iron flesh fixes both of these problems. Using condensed flesh makes it firm enough to have hit points, but makes it two size categories smaller than you. If the molting has hit points, it has hit points equal to (10+ozodrin lvls+charisma modifier). If you used iron flesh to give it this structure, it benefits from iron flesh's DR of 2/adamantium. The molting also benefits from being able to use any other augments to it's flesh. The molting moves and acts as if under affect by a control body power. You can however, activate any mental actions by it (such as switching between different pretending fleshes) in addition to only physical actions. You can put the skin back on as a swift action, if you and the molting are withing reach of one of you. This is no more disturbing than watching two puddings come together, and thus does not require a will save. You can also as a swift action put the skin on another object or being, willing or not. If the subject is willing, the skin offers them the same bonuses it would have had if you were wearing it. If the molting has any features attached to it, both you and the subject can both control the features on each of your turns. You can also control the subject as if by a control body power (thus allowing you to move the subject during your turn in addition to their turn). If the subject is unwilling, the molting must first grapple with the target first. Once the molting is attached, the being is held in place and can only take mental actions. You can control their physical actions during your turn (once again, as control body). they are granted resistances and DR and MR from the skin (as it still coats them). However, the molting uses any augments it has or features that are attached in such a way to be most detrimental to the host (example: a luminous, filtering, reality bending molting that wrapped around a vampire would simulate sunlight in order to kill the vampire). If wrapped around an inanimate object, it gains resistances, DR, and MR from the flesh, and has it's hit points and hardness boosted by half the molting's hardness and hit points (default molting hardness is 2 per point of dr provided by iron flesh). The ozodrin can also control the object as if by a control object power. Objects carried by something animate(d) or that have some method of moving on there own accord (such as a psicrystal using it's self-propulsion) may get a reflex save (dc=1/2 of molting's hit points) to avoid getting surrounded. An occupied object that can move on it's own accord uses whichever reflex bonus would be higher. Objects the molting is holding (or grappling) or has on their person in any other method automatically fails their save. A molting can cover up to one size category larger than them (unless it has been condensed, in which case it can cover up to two size categories larger than itself).

okay, I think I'm done (other than needing a will save DC). May the gods help us all when i present my idea for "guts on the outside" augment... I take great pride in my thoroughness.