"Ah, I seemed to have left that out. Quite sorry, I made that on the moment based of a book that the council used to have, but its very outdated by now. Yes, The Masked One is a deviant trickster who seemed to have a grudge against Moarzed, but he has since defeated the liar. The swarm is... not really important anymore, as it is almost destroyed and driven back by our friend Kaal'ex, as you have seen.

Speaking of that, Dreamer, what are the capabilities of that crystal you have formed? It seems immensely powerful, I wonder why we shouldn't just use that to destroy anything this second council throws at us. I am sure it has its limits, but that was quite impressive.

Also, I laugh if you think I hide things from this conclave. I am a simple scavenger after the hunt, picking up whats left and using it for my purposes. I seek not to deceive my allies, for the corpses of our enemies shall help me learn more about undeath than even a god knows, helping us conquer more races, gods, even universes (Universi?).

Well this has been fun, but I must depart. The Second Council is meeting soon, and the longer I wait the more time The Masked One has time to spread lies and deceit about my name. I assume you still have things to discuss though, so I shall talk through Ereptor here. Good day, I shall be back with information on their plans."

On que, Seln's demigod steps out of the shadows and stands by Seln's throne, ready to answer any questions, his mouthless face completely neutral. Seln then fades into the shadows himself, and warps away..

Peres
Moments after the collective went dark, hordes of Cado Sanctus and Boneborn flooded onto the photon cannons built around the perimeter of the city and around the planet, starting to disassembling them, searching to find out what makes them tick. What, did you think Seln actually trusted The Swarm?

Istaria
Seln, curious if any other new gods formed, comes out of warp next to the solar forge, glaring around its massive perimeter for any sign of the divine. Suddenly, he spots a humanoid form far off in the distance, and warps there. Looking over the split form, he speaks to the new goddess;

"Welcome to the universe, I presume you are a new deity? I am Seln, god of Insects. I realize that you must be wondering why I am seeking you out, yes? Well, this universe is in war. There is a group called the conclave that seeks to take over many universes, and they hold much power here. Then there is the Council, which I am on my way too. They are fighting the good fight, and seek to free this universe and cast down the Conclave. I would be glad if you could join us in our meeting, it is a noble fight with many benefits for the winners. If you wish to learn about this universe before going so readily, here is some writing that I have composed for just such a purpose;"

He hands her a book that goes over the basics of everything that has happened and all the gods, excluding things that obviously only the Conclave should know for now (The destruction of the Swarm, the Pyramid, The Shades, Oblivion).

"You are free to decline, do whatever you wish."

Limbo
The list of the wonderful technology of our empire, all hail emperor Telyr, master of all!

Spoiler
Show
Ground Based Vehicles:

Regiv Mobile Combat Bike: A small personal bike, it is quite common. Used for quick strikes and scouting missions, it is capable of driving on most rough terrain, and may be armed with two optional spikers.

Kelten Armored Support System: A six wheeled tank like vehicle, it is armed with two linked spikers on the top on a turning base, allowing for aiming. Heavily armored, it used for hitting hard and focused on less protected enemy lines, or supporting infantry with heavy firepower. Variations include transports that give up the cannons for more transporting space and armor.

Kerdaz Ranged Support Cannon: A large vehicle mounted on treads, it is basically a mobile cannon. Armed with a large bonebreaker cannon, it launches a shell high above soldiers heads, landing with deadly precision, exploding on impact with dark magic. Used for clearing the path for the raids of smaller vehicles, or supporting infantry charges with deadly rain. Quite expensive, they are mildly rare.

The Shining Star of Limbo, the Telyr Armored Obliterator Platform: A massive six legged spider like behemoth, it is the most powerful thing at the disposal of the Dark Elves. It is plated with the best magically reinforced steel, giving it enough armor to sustain multiple artillery hits. It's armed with twin Soul Cannons, experimental weapons capable of launching bolts of pure dark energy at enemies, scouring away anything unlucky enough to be hit, even solid metal. In addition, there are four nests where crews fire mounted siege spikers and spells off at anyone within range. At the moment, there are only three in existence.

Void Based Vehicles:

The Veltisk Strike Fighter: The first voidship, it is a mobile craft that is the most maneuverable of all the voidships. It is plated with psychically reinforced metals, it uses the standard tri-reactor (Shadowtech, Soul Drive, and Psychic Generator), and is armed with twin rapid-fire darkcannons. The most common voidship, it is tiny compared to a aethership or necropolis class.

THE REST COMING SOOOOON!