View Single Post

Thread: [Twi] Twilight VII: The Dog bites Back!

1. - Top - End - #932
    Gulping
    Guest in the Playground

Default Re: [Twi] Twilight VII: The Dog bites Back!

Ryoma

"Like what? Please, tell me. I really want to hear what other interests the great Asuka Langley Sohryu has." Absently, the Black Getter produces another tomahawk and hurls it at the wolves harrying the dinosaur looking thing. Part of him wants to waste the thing, but he figures he can leave it alone since it's not trying to kill him and doesn't resemble anything that the Empire ever tried to use. Even then, the voice of Getter in his head isn't baying for its blood, so that's another reason not to haul off and kill it.

Maybe you could find time for a friendly round of 'punch each other in the head' though.

Dante

"Yeah, I've screwed around enough with this a-hole. Oy, you," he points at Sam, "take care of yourself and your family. This is our fight. We'll deal with it." He turns and follows Blade out, stopping just before exiting the house.

"We're professionals."

Exunt Dante from the House of Eliot. After the two men walk for a bit, the devil turns to the vampire, a somewhat sheepish expression on his face.

"So... Do you have any idea where to go? I'm not really picking up anything myself."

The Stig

*What Do You Want Payment In? Cash? Appliances? Supplies? Random Junk From Hangar? Women's Clothing? Bea Arthur Memorabilia? What You Desire, I Can Provide.*
    Last edited by Gulping; 2010-09-02 at 06:08 PM.