@Drack
Spoiler
Show
"This is where many of the lands warriors are gathering in order to further their cultures expansion. As he is readying his next sentence, you hear a familiar voice cut him off.

"It seems your sense of direction is better than most." The man you sent off with your intel has appeared with another rather rotund man at his side. "I didn't even have time to come find you and here you are, showing up at my doorstep." He says all of this enthusiastically. "This is Alder Roth, and the man responsible for... well look."He hands you several papers describing your new probationary citizenship.

The fat man steps forward to congratulate you, but declines a handshake upon noting you anatomy. "I looked through the information you gave us, and while most of it we already knew, there were a few key points that really would have set us back had we missed them." He takes a slightly more serious tone. "Now it's against regulation to give full citizenship upon arrival, but with what you brought me today, I've managed to get your probationary period reduced to just one week."

@Ajadea and questionmark
Spoiler
Show
It's not long before you spot the two men returning back to the main hallway in a hurried manner, but quickly stopping to speak with an extremely odd looking fellow draped with what appears to be animal bones.