Quote Originally Posted by InaVegt View Post
Don't have questions at the moment, just doing mathemagic on the rules.
Any thoughts in that regard you can share, including possibly just questions? I've examined it some myself - one thing I do know is that people are currently overestimating the threat of the Werewolf; he will lose if he jumps out and starts devouring the moment one or two people reveal their roles - everyone will obviously stop even thinking about roleclaims until the werewolf runs out of solid targets and misses, at which point dob claims and is dogpiled to drop the WW. The real threat of roleclaims is that witches can use that information to target smartly - but they don't really gain that much if one of the mechanically weak roles claims. Yeah, you also have to worry a bit about narrowing down WW choices in endgame, but we already have two people dead without role reveals! If everyone except one person were to trueclaim right now, there'd still be a two in three(*) chance that the werewolf would be unable to win!

(*): Actually this is completely wrong, because the WW could just devour everyone else, then guess the anti-WW role of the remainders and/or win if there were no anti-WW roles left... but also the spy is probably still alive and the spy trumps the werewolf - werewolf can't win as long as spy is alive, remember. Still, the point is valid; as long as the DOB and Wizard - or even one of the witches! - are not known to the werewolf, he probably will lose if he leaps out and eats people. Meanwhile, he can get randakilled by the witches (in theory he already could be, although the odds are pretty low that Ghanz Nmi was WW), or DOB can get randakilled then target him, etc etc. Bottom line: a few revealed roles are aok fine.

Also, a tangent: Lovers in general want to conceal that they are Lovers for a while, since revealing that fact would confirm to the coven that the Enchantress is not a spy, but should clearly claim lovers before role-revealing, if one is about to get lynched. Also, if there are no Lovers, we really don't want the witches to know that since it would most likely result in a lost spy, which would be ... bad.