View Single Post

Thread: Sorcerer Feats...

1. - Top - End - #21
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Sorcerer Feats...

Quote Originally Posted by Boren View Post
    I guess the first question I'd have to ask is what books are you allowed to draw from, or is your Dm, like me, take the 'I'll look at anything and decide on it' path?
    Basically this, we usually pull from any 3.5 Sourcebooks, and sometimes from alternate campaign settings (usually Forgotten Realms, but others too). Can't see him saying no without looking at something though. As long as it's nothing too broken.

The question I was going to ask is:

In this sorcerer guide http://community.wizards.com/go/thre...r_help_wanted. it mentions that an Incantatrix can "even apply a metamagic effect without adjusting its spell level (assuming she makes the spellcraft check)"

I was wondering if anyone can tell me which Incantatrix ability that's a part of, cause I read through it briefly and didn't see anything of that sort :/

I did see all the other abilities that the guide mentions however, so I'm probably just too tired and missing it.

EDIT: I was also wondering if there are ANY ways, even obscure ones, to circumvent a Sorcerer's spells known limits, even for one additional spell known per level, or to make them know all cantrips like wizards or something.
    Last edited by zephiros; 2010-09-06 at 09:45 PM.