View Single Post

Thread: Aberration invasion (IC)

1. - Top - End - #37
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Aberration invasion (IC)

"Oh, it's quite alright. I can't imagine any sort of unsavory man would offer so readily to join us," Cassandra replies to Izuka, thumbing the hilt of her sword. "And I certainly hope we prove able companions... I'd really rather not see my healing needed..." She smiles at her comment, then nods toward the newest face, saying, "Cassandra Valessi. Pleasure."

These people are suuuure strange. But that's okay. Strange means interesting. At least today isn't boring.

Relevant OOC directed mostly to DMoD
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cassandra has her sword, as detailed in her finding it in the bar (I engineered a way to arm her ) But she is indeed only wearing a light jacket over a rather silky, flow-y top and some leggings, along with simple shoes. Her whip and armor are at home. Her Healing Belt is either worn, if it is allowed to be a smallish, unremarkable belt in appearance, or home. Everything else that's not in her satchel is at home.

Also, I'd roll a Sense Motive for the lulz, but that seems silly. Cassandra's a tad... naive... at this point, at least...
    Last edited by Vexxation; 2010-09-10 at 11:02 PM.