View Single Post

Thread: Stat the characters of Darken! [3.5]

1. - Top - End - #13
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Stat the characters of Darken! [3.5]

Yeah, everyone but Gort, the bear and Zathras was playing the wrong gender :P

Jill is straight-up rogue, because of the sheer amount of skills rogues needed in 3.5, her and Casper were basically half a rogue each- One could find the traps, the other could disarm them. Most of her 'flavour' comes from the fan, since it was an exotic weapon it had a bunch of weird stuff it would do for being a hidden weapon. On the back of her other sheet you can just see the start of her debtor's list- She'd lend money, with interest :P

The two Michaeluses (Michaelii?) are the human form and bear form, look at those insane stats! Technically he was evil, yeah, but I wrote him as neutral good being pressured into what he was doing because of the werebear thing :) And three classes, haha. I just noticed he listed his age as 2, I guess he forgot to do the rest!

Gort killed about two or three of his player's characters since he kept making things that didn't get on with the main party. He made a mage after the bear was killed, but I haven't included her in the comic since she wouldn't really fit. He also made a wyvern rider, a shapeshifting thing that turned into a hag, a cleric..

Hey, I'd rather the thread wasn't over too ;) I guess you guys could use it for general discussion of the comic, that would be awesome! People speculating about the plot makes me go hooray!
    Last edited by Komiyan; 2010-09-12 at 10:42 AM.