Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
I've actually had a spinoff story rambling about in my head for a while. The New Order of the Stick, covering the adventures of Eric Greenhilt (Son of Celia and Roy), Thea Starshine (Ninja daughter of Elan and Haley), and a few others who I have yet to produce names for (but includes the granddaughter of Right-Eye who is a Goblin Paladin. Why a Paladin? Because I thought a Goblin Paladin could be amusing. Another member would be a gnome just because).

The story would start out with the goblin paladin running into Eric, and then roping him and Thea into a quest to retrieve the Crimson Mantle which has been stolen (Yes, the female goblin paladin is still a follower of The Dark One, who honestly isn't sure what to do with a paladin in the first place. Why? I find it amusing, and needed a plot point to get started) by an unknown party. The New Order eventually discovers that the Crimson Mantle isn't the only religious object of power that's been stolen, objects of power for Gods both Good and Evil (and Lawful, Chaotic, and Neutral) have been stolen and are still being stolen. And no one knows why.

Anyway, that's what I'd like to see.
this is awesome