1. - Top - End - #387
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire, Mk. XXVII: God Has Nothing to do With This

Really, I half-suspect that even fans of the comic know deep down that it's just crap. I don't mean that in a bad, "I know you better than you do" way. I just think that a lot of people liked it when they started reading it and are just going out of sheer inertia now.
    You have clearly not seen real crap then, inertia is not enough to make people keep waching the comic if they are not interestet in whats going to happen next.

It's why almost everyone that joins this thread turns to snark. You just need someone to point out the flaws before you can suddenly see the whole snark landscape spread out before you.
    The trick is merely to read the comic before visiting the forum, any flaws i did not pick up in my own reading of the comic doesnt count.

edit.

Also, I would like to point out how lazily drawn Siegfried is. He looks like he's made out of blobs of black.
    I think he looked pretty interesting, people keep complaining about Mookie not experimenting with his art, well take a closer look at Sigfried, he certanly looks like an experiment.
    Last edited by lord_khaine; 2010-09-14 at 03:31 AM.
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar