Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
His expressed idea was, "Read the comic, form opinion, disregard the opinions of others entirely because they're worthless."
I know. I agreed with the first part, disagreed with the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
He did not alter his expressed position when I gave him the opportunity to explain himself in reaction to my pointing this out, ergo, that is his position on the matter as far as we can tell.

And how many of us don't read the comic first before posting about it here? To suggest that it's even a majority is just ridiculous.

Accusations against every person who comes into this thread are so generalized and baseless as to become meaningless.
Sorry, but you're reading things into my post that I neither wrote nor intended. Let me clarify

I can, naturally, only speak for myself, so that's what I'll do. I think there is a tendency towards "DD is inherently bad, so nothing Mookie ever does can be good" on this forum (heck, I slip up and perpetuate this myself from time to time). Not to say that EVERY person is a violent hater (or even negative towards the comic) - it's just a general tone that pops up from time to time.
Anything that nuances critisism is a good thing in my book.

Personally, I didn't talk about posting before reading the comic. That would be, as you put it, quite ridiculous ("I didn't read it, but it's bad!"). But I do sometimes read other people's comments about the comic before I read the comic itself. I'm sure many others do this as well - if nothing else because they'd be ashamed to have DD among their bookmarks
And, really, I'm not above having my opinion be influenced, especially if I meet the influence before I even have an opinion. Hence, why I thought it could be a good idea to switch those two around.

And yeah, you're right, I have no idea what Lord Khaine really meant, and I shouldn't speculate about it. Sorry, Khaine.
It's just my ever-naive desire to give people the benefit of the doubt (which, in this case, apparantly means "assume they mean the same as me ").