Yarin is distracted by the denobulan, staring quizzically at him.
"Can’t eat anything with yeast?... What exactly is happening? I thought all cooking practices involving yeast killed off the yeast due to the rather specific temperature range of survival…..even in real alcohol production the yeast kills itself in the alcohol it produces…what an interesting reaction…has the yeast been brought back to life to cause some form of fermenting? No no not possible…Or a reaction to the dead yeast activating some yeast like organism in the denobulans own digestive tract… something that can survive in such an environment…" Yarin rambles mostly to herself, so distracted she forgets that it may be easier just to ask the doctor, rummaging through her belongings for a test-tube. Finding no such tool, yarin glances around the central sickbay section for a test tube, her eyes lighting upon several suitable objects. Glancing at the froth erupting from the denobulan Yarin concludes there is no rush. Suddenly realising the opportunity the doctor has given to her now less distracted by the denobulan
“yes yes!" she says rather too excitedly,
"I will gladly assist! has any space fare-ing plant life been found? Any similarites to other planetary species? Any suggestion the Yadozi were also seeded by the same species encountered by the Enterprise D? I’ld love to see the data of course I’ll assist! But first… may I borrow this?" Yarin picks up the nearest empty testtube like object grinning slightly manically.