1. - Top - End - #362
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Twi] Twilight the lynching: The Gathering Storm

Dracula
    "Not as long as you, I appeared in print for the first time in 1991 as a ripoff of Deathstroke the Terminator, but Deathstroke himself was a rip-off of Taskmaster! So score Marvel! In your face, Superman! But then, I've never been played by Béla Lugosi, so I suppose that makes me in better taste then you, Count. Though after what was done to me in my only theatrical appearance, who is keeping score?"

Vin
    ((At that point, you should have died, but some outside force intervened, and you didn't. Now part of you insists you died, and the other part insists you are A-OK!))

Sanya
    The sword sails through the air, sinking into his stomach. A belly wound can take a long time to be fatal.
    Cowl stares at you. "May you live to bury your children." He forces out, then collapses like a puppet with it's strings cut.

Jack T. Chance
    You forgot his most dangerous feature. But then, you'd never heard of Hannibal the Cannibal. You can be forgiven.
    His heart-rate not changing in the slightest, still calm and serene as a monk, he leans forward and bites your throat, teeth scissoring, muscles bunching in his jaw as he sinks them deep into you.

Coop
    I am sure he does. However, Palpetine has been trained to be one of the most mentally powerful in the universe and has psychic powers that let him literally bend the laws of physics, live forever, cloak his existence from the entire Jedi temple, find people across the universe and mow down mooks by the thousands despite an ancient and rapidly deteriorating body. It's not much of a match for an untrained teenager, no matter how strong willed he might be.
    'Your accomplices seek to betray you.' He says, in a voice in your head that smothers any attempt at resistance, memory or your own thoughts. 'They would steal what is yours. They cannot be trusted. You must be rid of them.'

John Taylor
    Rasputin vanished, the dice making the magical forces too unstable to sustain him. A problem for later, then. Julien Advent is in the next room, tied upside down. That's the bad news, and his throat has just been cut by the female necromancer, who is nowhere to be seen.
    The good news is that it will take more then that to kill him, and she doesn't seem to know that.

Azazel
    ((Does anyone want to play Nick? He retains all his memories. All of them.))
    The infant looks at you squarely, eyes far colder then any infants should be, pudgy arms crossed, mouth a line, as though considering you. No tears, no irritation, no bawling, simply at ease.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-09-16 at 08:22 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.