1. - Top - End - #387
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Twi] Twilight the lynching: The Gathering Storm

Jack T. Chance
    He staggers back and falls, twitching. Fortunately, he missed your throat and simply tore a bloody hole in your neck.
    You don't feel well, to say the least.

John Taylor
    "What took you so long?" He asks, giving you a weak smile. It's more morbid then reassuring, but it's the thought that counts. "I was starting to think I'd have to free myself. Did you get Flagg?"

Light Yagami
    A screen opens to your left. President Mikami wants to ask you about the Authorities stance on his new fossil fuels policy.
    You also see the appearing castle, which you know you can use, and the appearing mech, which is exactly what you were waiting for.

OA
    ((Because Darkblade isn't interested in doing this, I suppose I better))
    The crypts stir, as the dead lanterns come to life, one by one, each of them with a black ring on their hands. Hundreds of them, many friends and associates of the lanterns here, and led by the grim figure of Ganthet, a dead Guardian.
    Wednesday had not taken losing graciously, and had set into motion the true Blackest Night.
    "The blackest night falls from the skies,
    The darkness grows, as all light dies,
    We crave your hearts and your demise,
    By my black hand— the dead shall rise!"

Flandre
    "Of course. I must leave for a while, but I shall be back soon. Play nicely until then."
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2010-09-16 at 09:58 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.