Spoiler
Show
Ajadea: Am I right in thinking that turning the girl in would basically result in her being tortured and killed? Or am I picturing the situation as more black than it is?
Oh, and, since I'm still without armor, can I assume Rana has it as well and take advantage of the relative calm to don it?

The paladin looks almost offended for a moment. "I do not want to turn her in. Who do you take me for? And Keon didn't ask for her specifically. He probably assumed I would kill her - it's the way he reasons, anyhow." Audric shudders in thinking about it, kneeling again near the girl, and gently brushing the hair away from her face.

"Now. I can't heal her - actually I can't heal anybody, at the moment. And I'm not sure healing magic wouldn't make her worse. We could have a look around the house, see if there's something useful, or some other clues. Unless you have other suggestions.". He sighs. He can't be sure that the rest of the house is safe, and they are all still injuried. "I should have probably asked Aamir or Keon to heal us, but I wanted them out of here as quickly as possible. You'll forgive me for it."