Half the size of nearly everyone else, a halfling dressed in tattered cloths over leather armor weaves seamlessly in and out of the crowd. He'd been hoping to find a group who actually wanted to go into the mountain, but so far it had all been brag and bluster. He felt no shame in lifting some coin from them; after all, they certainly weren't going to need it. He hadn't taken very much - though he could have easily - just a silver here, a gold there.

Darn these slackabouts. You'd think they were afraid. At this rate I'll never...."If you want to stop standing around and pretending you're about to go down inside, talk to Tiemar". Well, this looks promising.

He saunters up to the table, and pipes up once the dwarf is done speaking, flashing his winningest smile at the elf, blue eyes twinkling. "Allo there! I, too, would actually like to go down into the mountain, but I've been unable to find any brave enough to accompany me. I hope I'm not mistaken in thinking you've got the stones?"

"Say..." Liri cocked his head at the dwarf, wispy yellow hair falling across his face. "Don't I know you from somewhere?