On the Snakes Appendix
While technically an appendix, this is all the attention I'll give to Appendix C. It's a big list of changed damages for the venomous snake based on specific snake species ranging from the Rinkhal's cobra and death adder to the taipan (both coastal and western) and copperhead. There are also different conditions besides ability score damage, including tissue necrosis and suffocation. It's very useful if you don't like having set venom damage for all venomous snakes, but isn't exactly useful otherwise. I like it personally, though. There are a total of 47 snake species in the list.

Anyway, enough of that, let's get into Appendix D: Animals.

Barracuda
Erm...hm. While some of the creatures in this chapter are fantasy-based, a fair dose are real creatures. So...hm. How best to do this...okay. I guess I can give a brief description of the animal for those unfamiliar with it before going into their d20 stats and comparing them with any WoTC version if those exist. So...

Barracudas, for those of you unfamiliar with them, are long, toothy fish that somewhat resemble the freshwater pike, ranging in size from the 2-foot yellowtail to the 6+-foot great barracuda. Stats are provided for a Small, Medium-size, and Large barracuda, which are CR 1/4, 1, and 2, respectively. By comparison, the barracuda in Stormwrack is Medium-size, but only CR 1/2, and deals 1d4 bite damage rather than 1d6 like the one in ToH.

Caribe, Giant
If you couldn't guess by the name, our first fantasy monster is a human-sized version of the piranha. They gain extra attacks when blood is in the water, keen scent, and have a 1d6 bite. They are stated to be saltwater piranhas, but that seems somewhat suspect, as that would mean that these giant piranhas are pretty much just sharks with another name....oh wait!

Deer
Deer are antlered mammals that live in various parts of the Northern (and some of the Southern) hemisphere, in case you didn't know that...please tell me you did know that. Anyway, deer are CR 1/4 and have 1d4 damage hoof attacks and a 1d6 gore attack. All deer have bonuses to Hide, Listen, Move Silently, and Swim checks, and black-tailed deer get a bonus to Jump checks as well; why only black-tailed deer, I'm not sure, as I've seen white-tailed deer with some pretty springing steps.