Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
It's in my top ten, maybe the top five.
The music is grand, the story is simple yet complex, with a powerful three act structure and the story is all about character development.
It is awesome.
And that is why it was the first animated film to be nominated for the Best Oscar.
Yeah. I just love it to bits. <3

Although, the one disney movie I don't really group with the others that I adore is Fantasia. That is one epic movie. That I need to rewatch *moves to youtube*.

I'd agree with Belle, she's smart and compassionate; I don't know about Iasmine.
She'd maybe be third.
Ah! But what if we expanded it to Top Three Disney Females? Because that's a whole new barrel of worms.
Maleficent, Ursula, Madame Min, Lady Tremaine (Cindrillion's Wicked Step-Mother), the original WIcked Step-Mother, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather, Cruella de Ville . . .
All I can say is that Maleficent tops my list easily.
Jasmine's verreh intelligent as well as Belle. And in my opinion, is a little more assertive than the other princesses, without being all out like Mulan. And tbh, I prefer the more assertive ones to the wet ones. And while Belle isn't wet at all, Jasmine is a little less wet than her even so.

Picked out a college yet, or are you applying open? And the bias comes in 3, 2, 1: Oxford is frellin' amazing!

I think about 80% of applicants get an interview; it's the most important part of the process. The MAT's important, but realistically?
Interview
Results
MAT
That's how it goes. If you have an average MAT but an excellent interview, the MAT doesn't impact it. The exam is the tipping point on the scales really.
If you do get accepted for interview, I could put you in touch with one of my friends whose subiect is closest to yours, so they can talk to you about the interview experience if you like.
Personally, I'd say that when you get asked to interview, you should relax and enioy it.
The want to find out what you know, and then push you to find out how you can deal with what you don't know based upon existing knowledge.
The time you'll be up for interview is fun.
I can guarantee that.
Going open. Not sure on which college to apply to (as in, they all look nice D:), and picking one college over another isn't necessarily going to make my chances better or worse, so open.

I'm hoping I get an interview - from what I've been told, it's just like a tutorial, so I'll at least hopefully have learnt something from it when I leave, even if I don't get an offer. ^^