Wait, are we talking about the best Disney Movies ever made?

Oohh that one's TOUGH. I mean my nature tells me to say "Lion King", but even with everything I loved about it, I can't shake from my mind that it's just Hamlet with Lions. <.<;

Favorite Disney Pixar Movie is definitely Wall-E though. Up was very good, but Wall-E just took Pixar to a whole new level of awesome when it came out.

Hmm...animated Disney Movie...OH! The Secret of NIMH! <3 That movie was-er...not made by Disney at all. Darn.

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
It's in my top ten, maybe the top five.
The music is grand, the story is simple yet complex, with a powerful three act structure and the story is all about character development.
It is awesome.
And that is why it was the first animated film to be nominated for the Best Oscar.
*purrs* <3 Oh that movie is beautiful. AND...yup, I think that'll just be my favorite Disney traditional animated movie now. Second favorite is...probably Mulan.

I'd agree with Belle, she's smart and compassionate; I don't know about Iasmine.
She'd maybe be third.
Ah! But what if we expanded it to Top Three Disney Females? Because that's a whole new barrel of worms.
Maleficent, Ursula, Madame Min, Lady Tremaine (Cindrillion's Wicked Step-Mother), the original WIcked Step-Mother, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather, Cruella de Ville . . .
All I can say is that Maleficent tops my list easily.
Maleficent is a DELIGHTFUL villainess. I mean, she basically destroys an entire kingdom and seeks to ruin all hope of happiness for one man just out of spite. And she has my favorite Disney Quote ever.

Spoiler
Show

Now you shall face ME!

And all the powers...

of HELL!

So very awesome.