The girl shrugs. "Well, you two will probably have your work cut out for you. Still, thank you for rescuing me... and I suppose if he's going to be here," she motions to the elder, "it's best to have... backup." She walks up to the door of her house, takes a deep breath, and opens it, motioning for you to follow her in. Her mom, standing inside making a meal, nearly drops the food in surprise.

"S-Samantha! You're home!" She puts down the pot she was holding rather hastily and runs up to hug her daughter, babbling incoherently. The rest of the family comes in from the next room, and they're all nearly as surprised as their mother was. The two eldest sons stay off to the side to give their parents and younger brother room, but are obviously happy to see her safe and sound. Her father runs up to hug her along with his wife, while the youngest son runs up to hug Kitra's and Laen's legs. "Thanks you for bringing sissie back peoples!" Samantha is obviously a bit surprised by the quite sudden outpouring of affections (or perhaps the hugs were just a bit tight), but is laughing and trying to calm her parents. Her father eventually breaks off the hug and walks up to the two heroes, hand extended.

"I can't thank you two enough... I can only imagine how much of an inconvenience it must have been for you..." As the father's words seem to get lost (although it's quite obvious how grateful he is to you), the littlest son pokes his eyes between your legs and looks at the elder.

"Look daddy, that man has green skin!" The whole family freezes at this; in the rush of getting Samantha back somehow all five of them had managed not to see the elder. The father's face falls instantly as he sees the orc.

"Wuh... what the hells is he doing here?!"