1. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Commuinity World Building Project (World the Dragons Rule)

Oxian: The Hell Scarred, the War Monger, and the Battle-Born are but a sampling of the names and titles that Oxian has been given. He is the god of war, and conquest, and his followers preach the rule of might. He preaches a theocracy, that he is the natural source of the divine right to rule, something his fellow gods do not readily agree with. His followers have a strict hierarchy and power structure and his temple's infrastructure has been building steadily in (the evil dragon city).
    Oxian is believed to have been born and raised on Avernus. Whether this is true or not is unverified, but he is known to have fought in the Blood War as a mortal, and bear a hatred of Tanar'ri to this day. Oxian still bears a long scar upon his side inflicted by an eladrin's sword while fighting in the Field of Needles on the Gray Wastes. The eladrin that inflicted the wound was later made to regret it through means too horrid to speak of that left the celestial's pure soul-body warped and twisted into a new revolting diabolic form. To this day the former eladrin serves as Oxian's herald and agent.

Alignment: LE (Hellfire dragon; Baator)
    Domains: Law, Evil, Tyranny, War, Diabolic (FCII)
    Favored Weapon: Bite (Great-sword)
    Unholy Symbol: A pair of claw-wounds making a sort of quadrupel X (4 lines crossing diagonally over 4 lines).

I decided to go ahead and do Baator since I have no idea for Chuul Dragons... and I forgot the Outlands exist.

Quol: The Watching God, the Patient God, the Lord of Balance. Quol is the god of neutrality as an active force, something beyond the reach of mortals. He is the god of balance, between civilization and the wild, between law and chaos, and between good and evil. Quol is also god of prophecy and foresight, said to be able to see the future as easy as the present or the past.
    Quol's followers are a strange group, as their god's nature demands. Most select one imbalance to correct and seek out places where they can do so. This can be the druid who finds places where civilization has grown too strong and nature's hold too weak and restores them to a balanced equilibrium, or the warrior who seeks out places where evil dominates to restore the balance between good and evil, or any of many other possibilities. Always, though, they are cautioned to remember the dangers of excess and that moderation is key.
    Quol's past is unknown and the general consensus is that he has always been, and will always be. Even the other gods walk warily around his anger, and speak carefully about him in such ways do they fear him.

Alignment: TN (Concordant Dragon, the Outlands).
    Domains (all SpC): Balance, Oracle, Time, Fate, Portal.
    Favored Weapon: Wings (club)
    Holy Symbol: A balanced scales.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2010-09-22 at 08:23 PM.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)