Quote Originally Posted by Lady Moreta View Post
Thank you, that was the plan

I'm thinking the rest of her snippets will be in the form of a soldier's report to their CO. She's the fighter of the group, and intelligence was her dump stat (hence all the crossed out words she couldn't spell), so I'm thinking a report to a superior should work. And it gives me a chance to try something different to what I'm doing with Silver.

I'm still reading this as kevlar, I'm afraid Name is Kelvar...

Snorri is a wonderful name, I love it and I love the use of 'manlings' it sounds so wonderfully diminutive, and coming from a dwarf, it just works.

College is evil, I understand. Ohh, and I'm going away this weekend, I won't be able to read it
ye're welcome, =]
I look forward to seeing her try to sound 'official' it promises to be very amusing.

kevlar vs kelvar.
my sincerest apologies, in the group this happend in, it's typically my job to prevent terrible names (typically by pointing out an easy joke that can be made off of them) I obviously failed in this task by either a) not making the obvious kevlar joke or b) not making it obvious enough that it'd needed to be changed...

don't worry, you'll get it eventually.

I wish I could take credit for coming up with "snorri" on my own, but I read too much warhammer for that. same thing with manlings.... but it DOES flow well from a dwarf doesn't it? ^_^

and yes, college is evil
except when you get a wonderful gaming group together comprising of your felllow students AND faculty.

I"m afraid I don't know when the next installment of "Roche's letters" will be, I haven't gamed with that group since I left for college back in august.