Quote Originally Posted by big teej View Post
ye're welcome, =]
I look forward to seeing her try to sound 'official' it promises to be very amusing.
Promises to do my head in more like it

She's a pre-rolled character, and intelligence was her dump stat (it's an 8 I believe), but charisma is a 10. I'm trying to play her as big and solid, and a hard hitter (she is a fighter after all), friendly and open, but not overly bright. Not stupid (I figure 8 is only just below average), but a bit of a slow thinker, not great with words or spelling, and prefers to let others do the thinking for her. She's not smart, but at the same time, she's smart enough to know that she's not.

Unfortunately, I have two university degrees, one of which is post-grad - so my natural intelligence would be somewhere like a 16 or 17. Trying to write someone not-that-smart is doing my head in (as arrogant as that sounds ).

I wish I could take credit for coming up with "snorri" on my own, but I read too much warhammer for that. same thing with manlings.... but it DOES flow well from a dwarf doesn't it? ^_^
It really does. Snorri makes me think that he snores really badly and that's where the name came from

session 2 is this weekend and the party has ALOT of money to spend do to me rolling the highest possible for random treasure.

40 platinum in one roll is ALOT for newbies
Yikes! I don't think we've ever been given that much in one go, and we're Level 12!