Quote Originally Posted by Zerkai View Post
Spoiler
Show
"Aww shucks, you're making me blush." Canguro chuckled, her eyes not visible behind her helm, but her head was tilted up look at him with a smile "It's a good thing I was up in the air whent he Septima fired that Cero though, would've gotten off much worse if I was closer."

The new Fraccion cocked her head to the side as she was lowered, watching Lalita curiously as he opened the secret passage. She made a mental note to remember where it was as she was picked back up and the two of them dropped down into his room, shifting a bit as she was laid down on the bed.

"Alright... I'll just be waiting here." Canguro watched him leave through the door, her eyes quickly scanning the room before turning her gaze upward to stare at herself in the mirror above the bed. Still in her released form, the bleeding from her leg wasn't as bad as it had been in the arena, several cuts rinning along her right leg. She vaugely wondered if anyone would slip and fall in the skybox, what will all the blood from the Septima cutting off his arm and her wounded leg.

"Hm... I have to get one of these..."
She said about the mirror as she stared up at it, wondering if she'd be getting her own room in the Palacio like Lalita now that she was a Fraccion.
The throne room door gives a small squeak as Lalita steps back into his apartment, now dressed in his flawlessly white kimono again. He's carrying a small, plastic box filled to brim with bandages and other first-aid supplies. "I'm back, Miss", he says cheerily. "Now, would you mind turning back to your human form before we continue?"

He puts the box on the mahogany table, then disappears into his kitchen for a moment. There's brief sound of running water and a faint click - soon after, familiar scent of tea starts floating into the room. Lalita hops back to the main room and starts rummaging throught the box's contents.

"Say, Miss Canguro, what do you think of the Espada?"

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Gray View Post
Very very very far to the right of Middle of Nowhere

Spoiler
Show
Gwen stuck the lamppost into the sand with great force and fell backward, defeated. She lay down on the cold white sand of Hueco Mundo. The arrancar blew a few stray strand of hair from her eyes. "That's a low blow, Post-San. We got into this situation 'cause the only one that sucks more than me at that garglewhatever is you. We might end up in a volcano or underwater or something." Gwen rolled over onto her stomach, lying the side of her face on the sand as she looked at the lamppost. "I think we've traveled enough for now. We'll start again when morning-

We'll start again later."

"Ah, but it was you who wanted to see the city of eternal light"
, the voice retorts back. "I would've preferred us to stay in the land of the living. But if you don't want to go, we won't." Then it falls silent as Gwen throws herself on the sands.

"Yes. Later. Rest well, Gwen."