Some real Dark Eldar news and its all drool worthy
Spoiler
Show

love the wraithbone sword and the slaneeshy look to him.

was hoping this was a picture of a wych but even more interestingly the pic is named Lelith so my favorite girl is back and looking better than ever

now I love this model because it holds to the same lines body wise as the old models but looks so very nice without a goofy head and the rifle is fantastic

thought this was a mandrake at first but it is the new wych model it seems I shall have to reserve my judgment on the wyches until I can see a whole unit.

The big guys themeselves look great but I don't like that new weapon but for the rest of the model I can suck it up

I love this reaver and how it looks more in line with a corrupted version of the eldar jetbike as opposed to a whole new creation

my least favorite model spoiled thus far and thats becuase the sail in the middle is just so weird and out of place. I really want to get my hands on the kit to see if I want to convert to the new raiders or just scavenge some parts to modify my current ones
---------------------

Overall my pocket is seeming lighter as I know GW has struck a direct line to my wallet yet again