Quote Originally Posted by unosarta View Post
Yeah, this class is meant to be the Skirmisher. Also, notice; he gains 5 attacks at his highest bonus, plus four attacks for having a highish BAB. He gains Skirmish +6d6/+6. That is only 54d6 damage, plus Strength or Dexterity, if he hits on every attack. He will most likely miss on 2, leaving him with 42d6, and this is only at level 18 or 19, in which casters are doing far, far more damage, creating planes, and destroying entire civilizations. To me, it doesn't seem all that bad.

I could be wrong of course, and if that is the case, I will adjust this. I noticed that the Bladedancer could do 200+ damage per round, and that felt out of line. Maybe I should tone it down, and have it be an extra attack per 5 points of BAB they possess? One less skirmish ability? What do you think?
I've never played to that high level so I can't really give a fair evaluation but you could probably do comparable damage with an optimize totemist or a good glaivelock. Plus skirmish count as precision damage so that contribute to limiting it.