Quote Originally Posted by bruntonspall View Post
agitation - Because at the moment people are voting all over the place, lots of spread voting. That's normally fine, but it means that a very small bandwagon on the potential seer could well lynch him.
Over-explaining - This is a beginners game, I may well be wrong about the strategy, but I want people to understand why I think what we are doing as a village this turn is dangerous.
Defensive - Not the first time I've been called out on that in a game. I've been trying (possibly not well) to defend the logic that I think the village should follow rather than against accusations directly against me, since I am fully aware that trying to explain logically why people should vote in a different way often comes across as suspicious.

I tell you what, vote to lynch me in place of the Seer/Fool, and when I die and am proved a villager, look back at my "logic" and agree to start working together as a village.
This game has a Seer and a Devil, so information for both sides is equal until the moment the Devil hits a Wolf. In this situation, telling a Seer to counter-claim and/or trade with a wolf is pretty much a death sentence for Town. I'm casting my point at bruntonspall.