View Single Post

Thread: GITP Monster Competition Chat Thread III

1. - Top - End - #178

Default Re: GITP Monster Competition Chat Thread III

Quote Originally Posted by The Vorpal Tribble View Post
    Would be 49.5, and then you just round down to 49.
    Curse rounding down, I liked that even 50 HP.

All in all, I was intrigued by this fellow, especially the specialized enthrall of it taking them over and using them as meat puppets. That picture though is too amusing to be scary
    Thanks. Like I said, the idea struck me just a tiny bit too late for last year's competition, so I was really excited for this year's. I was actually scared it was too similar to something done already, because it just seemed like an obvious idea.

And hey, it's not my fault there's no better pictures of Pumpking, the King of Ghosts, and that he's kind of the perfect fit for the monster.

Quote Originally Posted by unosarta
    Taking the feat doesn't give the attack. It improves it. And honestly, as I mentioned to the Dark Fiddler, it is mostly a filler feat because I couldn't find any better, more thematic ones.
    Weapon Focus, perhaps? It may only be a +1 to attack rolls, but those are harder to randomly justify than higher damage.
    Last edited by The Dark Fiddler; 2010-10-03 at 12:01 PM.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.