Quote Originally Posted by CorrTerek View Post
As has already been pointed out, he was one of only two people (out of the entire crew and anyone else during the arc who'd ever met Usopp) who didn't realize that Sogeking and Usopp are the same person.

He's like a little kid. And he's a reindeer. He might have trouble telling the difference between humans. As long as "Zoro" and "Sanji" have the right features and look similarly to when he last saw them, it's definitely possible for him to get confused.
Also, he actually says that they "sure have changed a lot" in the last two years. So he realizes they look different, but is naive enough to thing that it's just because of whatever happened to them in their prolonged absence.

I really like Zoro's new look and am very interested in learning what became of him under Mihawk - maybe the scar is from their final duel before Zoro left? I feel it would be too early for him to have defeated Mihawk and realized his dream already, but we'll see.

For the rest of the crew:

Franky's hair seems to be missing.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO!
Still, badass new look. He seems to have built himself shoulders worthy of a Space Marine God-Emperor of Man.

Brook's rockstardom: AWESOME. If I ever learned to play electric guitar, I would want that model and only that model.

Usopp: MANLINESS.

Nami: Like the hair. Not too keen on her getting even more fanservice-y than before.

Sanji: Heh, he grew a beard. Compensating for the threat to his manliness by being stuck on transvestite island?

Robin: Hard to tell anything at all.

Luffy: Can it be...sleeves? Like the big new scar.

So, predictions?
Spoiler
Show
The imposters will get their comeuppance, but the question is how - they don't really even seem worthy of fighting for the newly-powered up straw hats yet (on the other hand they do have notable bounties recruited, it'll be interesting to see if they have any power backing up their claim to being the straw hats - so far they just use guns, which is very unspectacular in One Piece unless your name is Yasopp, Van Auger or Ben Beckman). Maybe they'll get attacked and locked up for their trouble by the marines instead? It seems more appropriate that Luffy and his crew will get to show off their new powers against a Marine force led by and Admiral or Vice Admiral who we know have to be highly badass, and it could be a chance to introduce a possible new Admiral if one of the previous three became the new Fleet Admiral. On the other hand, an Admiral would require a truly titanic battle with Luffy that may also be too early at this point of the story, whereas easily swatting a Vice Admiral or several aside would be a good demonstration of him and his crew's power (we know there's a few swordsmen among them that'd work well as opponents for Zoro) without raising the bar all too high yet.