So, this woman I happen to live with, that has known me most of her life and should've known better, cooked tacos in the same building I live in. With my throat choking and burning, I left while she aired the place out, and I finally decided that she didn't know me as well as she should, and intended to explain the situation. (Always the optimist...) Nope, she states outright that she was just being inconsiderate. That makes it no different than putting her hand around my neck and shoving fire down my throat... I should NEVER have to deal with that in a place where I sleep. She thinks it's fine simply because, in 15 months, she's only done this twice. (Last time was seafood.) It ISN'T. I no longer respect or trust her. Anything else she could possibly have done could be forgiven. Punching me in the face could even be forgiven. She also owes me about $19,000 which I'm not charging any sort of interest on... She wouldn't still even own her house if not for that, but she has the gall to cross my one major boundary...

Ignore me. I know no one else here can relate. I'm just venting.